Sunday, June 3, 2012

Greetings and Salutations Pt II

Hi, my name is Will Millar and I wrote a book last year called Infernal Machines. Some people have read it, and they seem to like it, at least enough to bandy about the word "publication" when exchanging e-mails with me. So, it looks like the book will see the light of day shortly, and for that I'm extremely grateful.

I'm reopening this blogsite for people who have either read the book, or some of my other stuff, and I'd like to say hello, and welcome. I'm really glad you stopped by. This site will probably serve as a repository for some of my more bizarre musings that won't fit onto twitter, where I also live under the not-so-original moniker @willmillar1.

At this particular moment, my brain feels kind of mushy, on account of I've been working simultaneously on 2 non-fiction articles, and some final edits on the book. If you're interested in seeing some of my other work, here are the links to some pretty great anthologies that I've been fortunate enough to appear in.

The March 2012 issue of Cover of Darkness






http://sdpbookstore.com/recentreleases.htm

And the Bleeding Heart Cadaver anthology






http://www.amazon.com/Bleeding-Heart-Cadaver-magazine-September-December/dp/1467910201

Anyway, thanks again for stopping by. I'll be back soon.

Bugs and Fishes,

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment